My very own garden beagle

My very own garden beagle
Some people have gnomes... I have beagles

Thursday 4 April 2013

Cheating

I'm still frantically trying to make my garden look productive after my nightmare. I'm getting serious about my cheating as the Garden Guru filming day gets closer. Not only have I resorted to buying punnets of vegetables, instead of growing them by seed, now I've taken it a step further. If I can't have plants in my garden, I will have structures! Here's my bamboo bean tee pee:



Who cares if there isn't any actual beans growing over it yet... you can imagine they're JUST ABOUT to grow all over it. Will I trick the viewers? I don't know. I did plant some runner bean seeds under it. A few have come up, but slaters ate the tops off. That means there could be another trip to the nursery to buy cheat runner beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment