My very own garden beagle

My very own garden beagle
Some people have gnomes... I have beagles

Friday 7 September 2012

Taking shape


Progress!! The gentlemen tell me they probably only need one and a half, maybe two more days to finish the limestone edging, paving and garden beds. How exciting! After they complete the final touches to retaining walls and the step over the weekend, the team will come back and fill the area back up with soil early next week.
 
Then they will put down the paving and the edges to my future garden beds.
 
 
 
My step up to the fruit tree/asparagus area (below) is taking shape. It's looking even better than I had imagined.
 
 
In glorious 18C sunshine, it's been lovely to work outdoors, they tell me. As for me, I enjoyed the sunshine with lunch and a magazine in the backyard. Soon I will be in the food garden, working in the sunshine and growing lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment